Resources for Pharmacy Technician
Study for the PTCB exam
- Online Study Guide: http://www.pharmacy-tech-study.com/index.html
- Online Review Questions: http://coursewareobjects.elsevier.com/objects/elr/Mizner/pharmtechexam2e/webexam/flashpage.html?swf=miznerWebExam.swf
- Top 100 Drug Quiz: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1467933/top100.html
- Pharmacy Technician Certified Board: http://www.ptcb.org/
- CA Board of Pharmacy: http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/
It is challenging to find non-paid work experiences in Santa Cruz and the UCSC campus due to many privacy regulations established and enforced by the state of California. Individuals are strongly encouraged to become PTCB certified in order to gain additional experiences in the field of pharmacy.